Two and three wheeler maker TVS Motor Company Ltd plans to sell around 2,00,000 units of its Bluetooth technology connected new scooter, TVS NTORQ 125cc, over the next 12 months, a senior company official said here on Monday.
"The 125cc scooter is priced at Rs 58,750 ex-showroom Delhi. The first year sales target is 2,00,000 units. The vehicle will be available across the country in a week's time. The model comes in four colour variants," K.N.Radhakrishnan, President & Chief Executive Officer, told reporters at the launch of the vehicle.
The new model is the country's first Bluetooth technology connected scooter that also offers navigation assistance, mobile phone connectivity, engine oil temperature display on the speedometer and other features. Queried about the fuel efficiency, officials said it will be comparable to other 125cc scooters in the market.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014