Jaguar-Land Rover has announced revisions in its prices for the entire portfolio, following GST tax reforms. The prices range from Rs. 34.64 lac for Jaguar cars and Rs. 40.04 lac for Land Rover cars. Find the entire list of prices and the press release attached below.
Mumbai, July 1st, 2017: Following the roll-out of India’s biggest ever indirect tax reform – the Goods and Services Tax (GST) from today, Jaguar Land Rover India has proactively announced the new prices under the GST regime for its entire product range in India. These prices will be effective from 1st July 2017.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, “We are very pleased to welcome the dawn of the new GST era in India and are happy to announce that we are ready for GST and our customers can purchase Jaguar & Land Rover cars at the new GST prices with immediate effect from any of our 25 retail outlets across India.”
Jaguar Land Rover currently produces 5 name-plates in India – 3 Jaguar name-plates, XE, XF and XJ and 2 Land Rover name-plates, Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque.
More information on Jaguar and Land Rover product range in India can be found at www.jaguar.in and www.landrover.in.
Jaguar Product Portfolio in India
The Jaguar range in India includes all-new XE (starting at ₹ 34.64 Lakhs), all-new XF (starting at ₹ 44.89 Lakhs), F-PACE (starting at ₹ 67.37 Lakhs) and XJ (starting at ₹ 97.39 Lakhs). All prices mentioned are ex– showroom prices in India.
Land Rover Product Portfolio in India
The Land Rover range in India includes the Discovery Sport (starting at ₹ 40.04 Lakhs), Range Rover Evoque (starting at ₹ 42.37 Lakhs), Range Rover Sport (starting at ₹ 89.44 Lakhs), Range Rover (starting at ₹ 158.65 Lakhs), and All prices mentioned are ex-showroom prices in India.
Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 25 authorised outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Raipur and Noida.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014