The Tata Motors Group has announced that global wholesales in April, including Jaguar Land Rover were at 73,691. This number is 9 percent lower than what was reported in the same period last year.
Read the complete press release below
The Tata Motors Group global wholesales in April 2017, including Jaguar Land Rover, were at 73,691 nos., lower by 9%, over April 2016.
Global wholesales of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in April 2017 were at 18,844 nos., lower by 36%, over April 2016.
Global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in April 2017 were at 54,847 nos., higher by 6%, compared to April 2016.
Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 41,923 vehicles (*JLR number for April 17 includes CJLR volumes of 6,788 units). Jaguar wholesales for the month were 12,608 vehicles, while Land Rover wholesales for the month were 29,315 vehicles.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014