At this year's Auto Expo, Tata took the covers of its two new concept cars, the H5X concept SUV, and the 45XWhere to buy 14950 concept hatchback. Both these cars feature the company’s Impact Line 2.0 design language and look quite sharp. The H5X concept brings technologies from Jaguar and Land Rover to the Tata's own vehicles. The car uses the Land Rover L550 platform and will be available in five and seven seater formats. While there are no details regarding engine capacities or even other specifications about the car, it's possible that a production version of the car could make its debut as early as 2019.
The H5X SUV concept features high-set LED headlights, a large fog lamp housing and the 'humanity line' which connects them all with the grille, which makes the car quite a looker. The rear of the SUV is equally appealing.
Same can be said about the 45XWhere to buy 14950 hatchback concept. Unlike H5X’s bold design and bulkier stance, the 45X looks more agile, slimmer and sporty. The 45X also features LED headlamps and a set of DRLs which are set below the headlamps. The car uses a large wheelbase and has bigger wheel arches with blackened A and B pillars. The back of the car looks even better and quite Futuristic. Both the H5X and the 45X showcase a more premium approach by Tata in the respective segments.
We also saw the Tata Racemo concept at the booth, which is a two-door sports coupe from the company. Featuring a 1.2L three-cylinder engine, Tata claims that the car churns out 187 horsepower. From what we know only 250 units will be manufactured and it’s featured in the game, Forza Horizon 3, on the Xbox One video game platform.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014