According to reports, ever since the Android 7.1.1 Nougat software update has been released, some users have been finding it difficult to connect their phones to their in-car Bluetooth systems.
As of now, the problem has been reported in the Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X smartphones. Apparently, after the users of these phones installed the latest Nougat software, they can’t seem to use their mobiles via their vehicles’ Bluetooth systems. Some have said that even if the connection is set up, the phone gets disconnected from the car once a call comes.
The issue was first reported in October 2016 but after browsing through Google’s product forum, it’s pretty evident that no fix has been found by till now. That said, Google is said to be working on a solution for the problem, although it is yet to properly cover the details regarding the issue.
It’s worth mentioning though that not all the owners are facing this concern and after going through a few complaints, interestingly, Chevrolet drivers appear to be the worst-affected.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014