BMW has launched a new entrant to its 3 series sedan lineup in India - the 320d Edition Sport. This variant carries stark resemblance to the BMW 320d Sportline that has already been there in India, but brings a few new elements to make it a more tech laden offering.
The new Edition Sport carries a new chrome garnish around the iDrive infotainment display, and retains the red interior stitches from the Sportline. It also gets a 205W, 9-speaker audio system as default offering in this trim, alongside the old, 6.5-inch display that runs on BMW ConnectedDrive firmware. To know everything about how this infotainment system functions and all of its features, click here. Other technological features include BMW Launch Control that adds to the essence of the Edition Sport by providing maximum power and acceleration upon start. The car also gets ABS with Brake Assist, Dynamic Stability Control, Dynamic Traction Control, Cornering Brake Control and a Crash Sensor, among other safety features.
The new BMW 320d Edition Sport is also equipped with BMW EfficientDynamics that allows for better fuel economy. The EfficientDynamics features include Auto Start/Stop, an Eco Pro driving mode for the highest possible fuel economy and Brake Energy Regeneration. The Edition Sport will also get a rear parking camera along with the sensors, something that the BMW 320d Sportline missed out on.
The new BMW 320d Edition Sport is now available in India from BMW dealerships, and is available at Rs. 38,60,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014