Mercedes-Benz India has unveiled a new C-Class Edition C trim, available exclusively to the Avantgarde models of its C-Class sedans. The new trim is not a major upgrade in terms of the features and performance specifications, and focuses mostly on aesthetics. The Edition C trim will be available to the Mercedes-Benz C200, C220d and C250d Avantgarde sedans, and each of them now have an additional external paint available exclusively to the Edition C trim - Designo Hyacinth Red, the same colour that was introduced to the GLC 'Celebration Edition' SUV earlier this year.
In terms of upgrades, the Garmin Map Pilot SD card-based navigation system has now been made standard across all the three Edition C sedans' infotainment systems. The pedals have been given a sporty makeover, with rubber embossing on stainless steel pads. The dash also gets a new veneer trim - open pore black ash wood. On the exterior, the front spoiler lip and the rear spoiler are painted black for a sportier appeal. The alloy wheels are now five twin-spoke ones with high-gloss, high sheen black finish. The front ventilation openings, side skirts, mirror housings and the beltlines of the sedans have also been painted black, in what Mercedes calls the 'Night Package' of the Edition C trim. The final change are to the bottom of the ORVMs, which get LED projector lamps that will project the Mercedes-Benz logo to the ground when you unlock the door.
The Mercedes-Benz Edition C trims of the C-Class sedans are now available across Mercedes India outlets, and are priced as follows:
Mercedes-Benz C200 Avantgarde Edition C: Rs. 42,54,000;
Mercedes-Benz C220d Avantgarde Edition C: Rs. 43,54,000;
Mercedes-Benz C250d Avantgarde Edition C: Rs. 46,87,000
(All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom, pan-India)
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014