maruti suzukiWhere to buy 1988 has launched its first Nexa-branded service center called Nexa Service in Gurugram. The center aims to use design and technology in order to offer an enhanced car servicing experience. The new service center will offer offered by the company will now use technology to for vehicle diagnosis, explanation of the work being undertaken and more. Customers will also get to watch a live video of the car being service. Other new features include dedicated service managers, as well as new designs.
Read the complete press release below
NEXA, which has redefined the car purchase experience since its launch by maruti suzukiWhere to buy 1988 two years ago, is now set to take the car service experience to a new level. Using design, technology and experience, NEXA Service will take forward the original promise of pampering, innovation, “global” and excitement for car customers.
Key highlights @NEXA Service Technology:
- Diagnostic bay for Advanced Diagnosis
- Digital health card will show the vehicle health on several key parameters
- Use technology to digitally explain work to be undertaken on the car along with estimated cost
- Customer can order to watch live video of the car being serviced
- Dedicated Service Managers central point of contact throughout car journey
- Online/phone appointment – no waiting as customer bay is pre-allocated for the appointed time
- Designated ‘job card opening bays’ where job cards are opened on tablets by dedicated Service Managers
- Digital signage to display car number of Appointed Customers
- Comfortable premium lounge area for waiting
- All new infrastructure built on global benchmarks
- Premium and plush. Carries forward the signature monochromatic theme
Customers can look forward to plush workshops that carry forward NEXA’s design theme of “prestigious monochrome.” Use of digital technology will ensure a seamless and personalized – welcome to each customer, with a dedicated service manager from start to finish. A premium lounge equipped with digital display will enable the customer to monitor the progress of his car, while large glass walls will allow him to view it live as it is serviced on the shop floor, all this in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Technology will be leveraged to enhance transparency, providing the customer information on nature of jobs being undertaken and costs in a convenient and paperless form.
Managing Director and CEO, maruti suzukiWhere to buy 1988, Mr Kenichi Ayukawa said: “About three years ago, we resolved to transform ourselves to redefine the customer experience and attract new categories of customers. NEXA was a first, important step in Maruti Suzuki’s transformation journey. It has been appreciated by customers. Listening to customers, we have now created NEXA Service to take forward that promise. Plush workshops with premium lounges and use of digital technology to enhance customer service and transparency will be the defining elements of NEXA Service. I am sure customers will like NEXA Service as well.”
The first NEXA Service workshop has been launched at Gurugram. NEXA Service will be expanded in phases, and maruti suzukiWhere to buy 1988 expects that nearly 300 NEXA Service workshops will be in operation by 2020.
The NEXA Service Experience
Customers can make appointments with NEXA Service online or through the app. On arrival at the NEXA Service workshop, the boom barrier will open automatically (reading the RFID) and make way for the car to enter its designated service bay displaying the car registration number. The service manager, drawing on the history of the vehicle on his tablet and after discussion with the customer, will recommend the jobs to be carried out on the vehicle. A cost estimate will be shared on the tab. Once the customer approves, work begins on the car while the customer is ushered into the premium lounge.
NEXA Service delights with a Digital “Health Card” option for cars
For the first ever in India, customers will have the option to get a “health check” of their car at a dedicated “diagnostic bay” located within the NEXA Service workshop. Much like the health test report of an individual, a car health card will put out the car’s well-being on a range of parameters using digital tools. This unique, innovative option will give customers insights on how to care for their loved one (optional), and also make informed decisions on the jobs they want executed at the workshop.
Received by a hostess at the premium lounge, the customer will be able to track progress of his car on a dedicated LED screen. Large glass walls at the lounge will offer a view of the car as it moves from one station to next on the shop floor. Once the car is done and ready, the dedicated service manager will inform the customer, and escort him to the vehicle delivery area. Customers can also opt to watch live video of the car being serviced, at their convenience.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014