Land Rover has launched the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Long Wheelbase SUV in India. The all-new SUV comes with a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine that produces 543bhp of power. The Range Rover SVAutobiography sits at the very top of Range Rover's entire portfolio, and as such, has a lot of premium inserts to boot.
The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic LWB gets diamond quilted seats along with what Land Rover calls the 'Autobiography' stitching. The seats further get electronic adjustments and four colour schemes to choose from. In terms of the technology inside, the Range Rover SVAutobiography LWB gets the InControl Touch Pro infotainment system with all the frills of JLR's infotainment firmware. There is a 10-inch HD touch display, and most of the physical controls are dissolved into the touch panel to give the car's dash a clean, suave appeal. The car gets the entire array of features including 360-degree cameras, advanced audio controls and settings, an augmented Head-Up Display, customisable drive dynammics right from the console.
Other elements about the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic include Red Brembo branded brake callipers, Graphite Atlas accents, a unique set of wheels, and Grand Black veneer on the door panels. The rear central console also gets a bottle chiller compartment and power-deployable tables, hence adding to the luxury element. The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic LWB is priced at Rs. 2.79 crore, ex-showroom.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014