Honda has launched its new compact SUV the WR-V in India. Both the petrol and diesel variants of the car are available in two variants, the S MT, and the higher VX MT. The Petrol S MT variant is priced at Rs. 7.75 lakhs, while the VX MT variants is priced at Rs. 8.99 lakhs. In diesel, the S MT variant is priced at Rs. 8.79 lakh, while the VX MT costs Rs. 9.99 lakh. The diesel variant is powered by a 1.5 DOHC i-DTEC engine, while the petrol variant is powered by a 1.2L SOHC i-VTEC engine. Honda says that the diesel and petrol variants offer a mileage of 25.5 KMPL and 17.5 KMPL respectively.
The new car comes with a solid wing-style chrome grill along with integrated LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), similar to what was included in the new Honda City 2017. There are also front fog lamps as well as LED high mount stop lamps. The interior features a DigiPad system, similar to what was used by the new Honda City. It sports a 7-inch display and an in-built satellite navigation. It offers internal media storage of 1.5GB and voice commands for media, navigation and calling. The system also supports Mirror Link to connect smartphones to the system. There is also a MicroSD card slot as well as a HDMI port.
The steering wheel comes with power steering and features controls for hands free calling, audio, voice commands. The diesel variant of the car also comes with cruise control. Another feature that is exclusive to the diesel variant is a one push start/stop button.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014