New details regarding the Tata Hexa special edition have surfaced, following the first report that the company will unveil a special edition Hexa in the festive period. Now, the first glimpse of the official set of features and additional equipment have been unveiled. The Tata Hexa Downtown Urban Edition comes with a new, Urban Beige exterior paint, along with a host of tweaks on the exterior and inside the cabin. These new tweaks and touches are divided between two trims - Absolute and Indulge.
Common elements in both the trims include chrome strips to head and tail lamps, the sides and ORVMs, 'Downtown' badging on the sides and an additional side step. Inside, the two trims add wireless charging pad, carpets and a car care kit. With the Absolute trim, the Tata Hexa XE, XM and XMA variants include tan seat covers. With Indulge, these trims include new 16-inch alloy wheels along with the seat covers. The Tata Hexa XT and XTA Indulge trims get two 10.1-inch Blaupunkt displays for the middle seats, and a dash-mounted Head-Up Display (HUD) which shows tyre pressure input and speed limit alert, alongside standard speedometer and tachometer.
Other elements for the Tata Hexa remain the same, including the principal infotainment display and driving dynamics. The Tata Hexa is powered by a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged Varicor 400 diesel engine producing 156bhp of max power and 400Nm of torque. The top variants get a choice between 6-speed manual or automatic gearboxes, and even four-wheel drive. The standard Hexa is priced between Rs. 11.7 lac and Rs. 17.1 lac, and the Downtown Urban special edition trims may cost about Rs. 80,000 extra, depending on which trim you choose.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014