Aston Martin is not your average run-of-the-mill supercar. While that is an oxymoron in itself, the Aston Martin Valkyrie is actual proof of it. This particular hypercar is, to be frank, ludicrous.
Right from the overtly aggressive styling to the maniacal outside design, the fact that it is a hypercar really stands out.
The Valkyrie is still street legal, though, but there are a few 'standard' elements that are not there in this car. For instance, rear view mirrors.
The interiors are perfectly symmetrical with the exterior, and has a detachable steering wheel that facilitates entry and exit.
The steering wheel has a central OLED display that acts as the multifunction display to show every bit of driving dynamic data.
Instead of rear view mirrors, you get two cameras to either side of the car that send direct video feed to the central OLED display inside the car.
In case you were still thinking about practicality, the Aston Martin Valkyrie's chassis does not accommodate a rear windshield.
The seats are personalised to fit your body and ensure that nobody else sits in your Valkyrie. Chances are slim that you'll even let anyone else take the steering wheel.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireMercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look
- Biggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014