BMW has introduced a new, higher performance trim of its 3 Series GT in India. The BMW 330i Gran Turismo M Sport comes with a few notable aesthetic changes, along with added interior equipment in line with the top-of-the-line 3 Series, the BMW 320d M Sport. The GT trim of BMW's entry segment sedan is powered by a 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 252bhp and 350Nm of torque, at engine rev between 1500 and 4800rpm. The BMW 330i GT M Sport in two colours - non-metallic Alpine White and metallic Estoril Blue, and is priced at Rs. 49,40,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
On the outside, the signature kidney grille has high gloss black slats to appear more sporty, and is equipped with the M aerodynamic package. This includes the star-spoke 18-inch alloy wheels, along with the M badging on the front sides. The tailpipe also gets high gloss chrome finish to differentiate itself from the pack. The racing-inspired Estoril Blue metallic paint is also exclusive to the M Sport trims, which now include this and the 320d. On the inside, the BMW 330i GT gets the M Sport package, which includes M badging on the door sills, front sport seats with individual headrests in Anthracite, and a multifunction sport steering wheel with M leather cladding. Other equipment inside remain pretty standard, with the BMW ConnectedDrive infotainment system and the iDrive controller paired with a Head-Up Display (HUD) that is standard across all M Sport vehicles of BMW.
Other electronic elements and safety features in the BMW 330i GT M Sport include Auto Start-Stop, brake energy regeneration, a Driving Experience Control switch, Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control, Crash Sensor with Side Impact Protection, run-flat tyres and more. The BMW 3 Series GT also gets Harman/Kardon-powered audio setup. All of these complete what the new petrol trim of the 3 Series GT comprise, and the car is now available across all BMW outlets in India.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- India-bound 2018 Suzuki Ertiga: In photosTech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014
- Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech loversBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014