Google India and automobile major Maruti SuzukiWhere to buy 1988 on Wednesday partnered to introduce an Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled voice assistance programme for auto enthusiasts attending the 14th edition of Auto Expo in India.
According to the initiative, users will be able to access various kinds of information about the expo using Google Assistant.
Here are some of the questions you can try:
- Tell me highlights of Auto Expo?
- Book Me a Pass For Auto Expo?
- How to Reach Auto Expo?
- What are New launches at Auto Expo?
- How to get a free pass for Auto Expo
- Maruti Suzuki new launches?
- Sing Something for me
- Tell me about Swift launch
- Who made you
Users must have Google Assistant installed on their Android device (available for Lollipop Operating System and above) or their iPhone to access the feature.
They can wake up Google Assistant by saying "OK Google", followed by "Go to Maruti SuzukiWhere to buy 1988" which will be followed by a conversation with the Maruti Suzuki voice helper.
The Assistant can then answer users' queries such as details of the Auto Expo, MSIL showcase of cars among others.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014