The new generation Hyundai Verna is even closer to launch now, and the company has just released an all-new teaser trailer showing off the Verna's exterior design. Highlighted in the trailer are the Elantra-like hexagonal front grille, more aggressive LED headlamps and DRLs, three-cluster LED tail lamps and a recognisable Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design philosophy with smooth, bold, curved lines.
The 2017 Hyundai Verna was previously teased with a sketch of its interiors, where the dash also seemed to bear resemblance with Hyundai's more expensive D-segment sedan, the Elantra. The infotainment system is expected to get an upgrade and include both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with other features. The quality of components inside the sedan is also expected to be overhauled, and be presented in a more appealing overall package of design, driving dynamics, space, equipment, quality and overall finesse.
The all-new Hyundai Verna is expected to be unveiled in India on July 22, and pre-bookings for the car are expected to open very soon. The car will go up against the likes of the 2017 Honda City, 2017 Skoda Rapid and the Maruti Ciaz when it is launched in India. Stay tuned for more details, and until bookings open, catch up with the trailer here.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- Mercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look10 tech-laden cars to look forward to in 2018
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireBiggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Best of Geneva Motor show 2018Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014