Soundbot has launched its latest SB517 waterproof speakers. Priced at Rs 1,290, the company claims that the speakers are Military grade IPX Level 7 water and shock resistant. The device is Bluetooth enabled and 3W output with 40MM water-resistant speaker drivers. The company claims that the speaker will last up to six hours on a single charge. It is available on Amazon in Black and White colours.
Read the complete press release below
SoundBot, a California based Lifestyle Personal Gadget brand launches its all-new Military grade IPX Level 7 water-resistant, Handsfree Bluetooth speaker – the SB517. SoundBot’s SB517 Bluetooth Portable Waterproof Speaker offers incredible sound quality and comes in two colours – Black and White.
The SB517 is a tough military grade high-performance speaker that offers an immersive listening experience. This tough gadget is for those who love the great outdoors and the immersive indoors equally. It can be carried anywhere – be it the poolside, the kitchen, shower, beach or office or even a children party. It is a device that is packed with the latest technology with 90db range, 6 hours of streaming, hands-free talking, built-in Mic, and a great distance coverage of 10 meters. The 40MM premium water-resistant driver delivers incredible sound quality in a wide range, it has a detachable suction cup and seamless connectivity to any device.
SoundBot SB517 is the perfect speaker for those who love to explore and travel, military grade and shock resistant, durable, it has a high-density built-in rechargeable battery and superior bass output with a built-in subwoofer. Priced at Rs. 1290/-, the speaker is available on Amazon.in
Commenting at the launch event Mr Howard, Director, SoundBot, said, “India has a diverse landscape of music communities, and users from walks of life, looking for a gadget which is portable and offers a high-performance dynamic listening quality that we bring to the table. The SB517, is a great device for the music addict, who can now satiate their music appetite even in tough weather conditions and rugged terrain, without any worries because of the military grade quality. Our choice of black and white are the apt colours for the speaker, because of the modern shift in colour hues which in demand currently, and of course adding funk, with the ‘white’ speaker gives the listener an added fashion quotient. The pricing of our products is planned to suit market demand and pocket size. Overall, we saw a massive demand for portable speakers in India, especially with smartphones being the most popular screens, today.
Other Popular Deals
- Best IEMs to buy in India under Rs. 1000 (November 2016)Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass heads
- The 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio