Skullcandy has launched the Crusher Wireless headphones. Priced at Rs. 11,999, the company notes that the headphones can offer up to 40 hours of battery life. The new headphones also come with a proprietary built-in amplifier that powers both drivers. Other features include a built-in microphone, track and volume controls, memory foam cushions and a collapsible design.
Read the complete press release below
Skullcandy, the performance and lifestyle audio brand founded at the intersection of innovation and creative culture announced today the launch of Crusher Wireless, the most immersive multi‐sensory experience in Skullcandy’s offering. Crusher Wireless is an evolution of one of Skullcandy’s most celebrated products, the original Crusher headphones, and has been completely rebuilt from the ground up with elegant industrial design, premium materials, Bluetooth functionality and a suite of innovative technologies that enable an immersive audio experience.
“We want to provide users a more immersive experience with music, movies, and really all media content. We want them to feel like they are in the front row of the concert or inside the movie experience,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. “Through our research and development efforts, we have worked to provide an enhanced audio and tactile experience that makes nearly all forms of media more fun and engaging for users. The new Crusher Wireless is a game changer in how people experience media content. . Furthermore, up to 40‐hours of rechargeable Bluetooth battery life enabled by an auto on/off smart circuit, ensures you can go for days before needing to plug in.”
Crusher Wireless delivers a premium acoustic experience while integrating refined Crusher Technology and stereo sound. This expansion of the Crusher family includes a proprietary built‐in amplifier that powers both audio and stereo immersion drivers, enabling a dual‐sensory and dual‐channel bass experience. The result is a stereo haptic bass response that delivers directional bass you can feel, without sacrificing audio quality, and is a unique offering in the market today.
Crusher Wireless is also loaded with features that support the premium, immersive, multi‐sensory experience: Bluetooth functionality, customizable haptic experience through adjustable bass controls, noise‐isolating fit, elevated audio quality, built‐in microphone, track and volume controls, and an upgrade in aesthetics, including memory foam cushions and travel‐friendly collapsible design at INR 11,999/- Crusher Wireless delivers a premium, immersive, multi‐sensory experience, Bluetooth functionality, and days of battery life among other remarkable features. Crusher Wireless is available now online and at select retailers globally.
Other Popular Deals
- Best IEMs to buy in India under Rs. 1000 (November 2016)Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass heads
- The 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio