Samsung India launched a new interactive digital display "Samsung Flip" priced at Rs 300,000 on Tuesday. "Samsung Flip" facilitates collaborative digital engagement by alleviating the most prominent challenges businesses face when conducting meetings, the company said in a statement.
"We are excited to launch the 'Samsung Flip' in India, and we look forward to building upon this technology to help businesses work better, smarter and quicker," said Puneet Sethi, Vice President, Consumer Electronics Enterprise Business, Samsung India.
The "Samsung Flip" display is completely customisable and can be configured to work in portrait or landscape orientations to suit the needs of a meeting. No touch pens are required to interact with the screen and notes can be erased by a quick palm swipe, the statement added.
Users can access up to 20 pages of writing space, with embedded search functionalities available to instantly direct participants to specific content.
The product is currently available at select Samsung stores and on its website as well.
Other Popular Deals
- Best IEMs to buy in India under Rs. 1000 (November 2016)Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass heads
- The 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio