Portronics has launched its latest Bluetooth Speaker, the Portronics SoundGrip priced at Rs 2,999. The device comes with three 2W speakers and the company claims that its battery can be fully charged in less than 2 hours and play music for more than 4-5 hours on a single recharge. The speaker comes with aux and USB support along with a built-in mic for calls. It will be available in Red, Blue and Grey colors.
Read the complete press release below
Easy to Carry, Lustrous and Robust built quality:
SoundGrip is available in three vibrant colours namely – Red, Blue and Grey. Pick one that suits your taste and style. It has a nice metallic handle on one side for easy grip and movement. The stylish mesh grille gives sleek looks to SoundGrip. Its unique rectangular shape with easily accessible buttons on the top makes it a head turner. It weighs less than 365 grams and is fairly easy to carry around wherever you go.
Internal Components and Sound Quality:
3 x 2W drivers are powerful, due to great amplifiers and these offers a crystal clear and powerful music quality at bass, mid-range and treble frequencies. Humans can hear sound frequencies from about 20Hz to 20 kHz. The basic frequency range of the bass is 40Hz-400Hz and can go up to 4000Hz for bass harmonics. A mid-range speaker is a loudspeaker driver that reproduces sound in the frequency range from 250 to 2000 Hz. Treble refers to tones whose frequency from 2.048 kHz-16 kHz- range is at the higher end of human hearing.
The powerful size of its lithium ion battery can play music for more than 4-5 hours on a single recharge. The battery can be fully recharged in less than 2 hours.
Multiple Connectivity Options to Play music:
Bluetooth: If you wish to stream your favourite music from your smartphone wirelessly, then SoundGrip gives you the option to use Bluetooth feature so you get stereo sound effect in few seconds.
Aux: You can also use a 3.5 mm AUX port and aux cable to play music from any AUX device like PC, Laptop, Smartphone, iPod, mp3 player, etc.
U Disk Play: Finally if your awesome music is in a pen drive, you can use it via OTG cable and let the music play in whichever way.
In-Built Mic: SoundGrip also gives you great convenience of hands-free phone calls. With an in-built mic and speakerphone feature, you can take/reject/end calls routed to your smartphone. You can end or deny calls very easily and continue with your favourite songs without missing a note.
Pricing and Availability:
The new Portronics SoundGrip is priced at a very striking price-point of INR 2999/-. It is available in very appealing Red, Blue and Grey colours. For additional information kindly check out, https://www.portronics.com/speakers/soundgrip.html
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass heads
- The 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio