Los Angeles-based audio company LSTN has entered into an exclusive partnership with Indian distributor Ferrari Video and its retail brand Headphone Zone, launching beautiful, high quality headphones that give back. LSTN was founded with a singular purpose: to change lives through the power of music.
"Music has been my biggest passion and I thought that music and charity was a natural combination. We started the company to change the world through the power of music...Our product sounds good, looks good, does good." - Bridget Hilton, LSTN co-founder, on why the company was started.
LSTN believes in leaving the world in a better shape than they found it and their idea is that “good for business should mean good for the world”
CHANGING LIVES THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSIC
LSTN’s goal is to connect people through sound. For every LSTN product sold, proceeds are donated to Starkey Hearing Foundation to help provide hearing aids to people in need around the world.
Co-founders Bridget Hilton and Joe Huff started LSTN in 2013 to disrupt the world of audio with a more inspiring social brand. In under 5 years, LSTN has helped over 25,000 people hear for the first time or the first time in a very long time. Their hearing missions to date have helped people in Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Indonesia, China, Sri Lanka, Mexico, the Dominican Republic and several cities in the USA.
HEADPHONES UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET
LSTN earbuds, headphones and speakers are unlike anything else on the market. The brand has steered clear of traditional, overused plastics and used exotic wood casings and brushed metal instead, making every single product unique. No two pairs are the same.
Each pair of headphones and earbuds provides a complex tonal signature to ensure that music is heard the way it was meant to be heard—with full bass, crisp highs, and everything in between. LSTN’s products score high with audiophiles thanks to its detailed audio and amazing frequency response. The premium hardware and drivers used in LSTN products are responsible for an elevated user experience which allows the products to compete against existing audio brands.
Other Popular Deals
- Best IEMs to buy in India under Rs. 1000 (November 2016)Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass heads
- The 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio