The Google Chromecast streaming device has finally been made official in India. The company has partnered with Airtel and Snapdeal, and it will be sold for Rs. 2,999 on Snapdeal. To start with, the device will start selling from tomorrow as part of Google’s Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF).
The Google Chromecast lets you stream content from various devices on your television. The company has been trying to popularise the product, but while the Chromecast is more popular than the Google TV ever was, it still hasn't shaken up the market.
Google’s GOSF, which begins tomorrow and continues for two days (till December 12), brings over 400 partners together to sell products for big discounts online. It is a Google initiative meant to increase the popularity of e-commerce and has products from various segments, ranging from clothing and apparel to electronics and home products.
In addition, Google will also launch the Nexus 6 at the GOSF tomorrow, in association, of course, with Motorola.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass heads
- The 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio