Google has announced that YouTube Go would be coming to India in a few months. YouTube Go is a separate version of the YouTube app that is aimed at places with low internet connectivity. The announcement was made by Rajan Anandan, Google’s Vice President for South East Asia and India during an event in Delhi. The exact date of the launch of the service is not yet known.
The new service was first unveiled back in September last year and Google said that the service is built from “scratch.” Besides offering improved recommendations, new service would also let users see a preview of the video before choosing to save or watch the video. Users can also share videos with others via Wi-Fi Direct as long as the other party has installed YouTube Go as well. Further, the service would let users choose the resolution that they want to save a video in.
You can learn more about YouTube Go here.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices