WhatsApp is bringing few new features for iOS users with its latest update update. The update brings album, image filters and ability to send quick replies to messages. The highlight amongst the three is the automatic albums feature, that groups a collection of five or more photos or videos received in a conversation. So whenever a user receives a collection of five or more photos or videos, WhatsApp will automatically group them together into an album and creates a tile display within your messages. Whenever the user taps on that album, it will show the collection of photos and videos in full screen.
WhatsApp is also jumping into the filter bandwagon with its own photo filter feature, letting users add filters to their photos, videos and GIFs from within the app itself. The feature works by clicking a photo or selecting one, and swiping up to pick a filter. There are currently five filter options to choose from including pop, black and white, cool, chrome and film. The final feature is a reply shortcut, that allows users to reply to messages by swiping right on any message and typing the response.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices