WhatsApp is reportedly testing the group voice calling and video calling features for its future releases. According to WABetaInfo, It is confirmed that the company is working on a group voice calling feature. A group video calling feature is also in the works and is partially confirmed.
According to the report, there are many hidden references to voice calls in the 2.17.70 iOS beta update for WhatsApp. The beta app is said to send a request to the server to ask if the user being called is in another group call. The beta update reportedly shows many references to audio calls, but fewer indications for video calls were found. The twitter user has also said that the feature will probably be rolled out by next year.
Group voice calls: confirmed ✅
Group video calls: partially confirmed ⚠️
There are a lot of hidden references about group voice calls, but there is only one reference about group video calls.
But the quoted image should confirm both
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices