To mark the International Wome's Day, WhatsApp has launched new stickers. These stickers have been created to praise artists who have inspired people in different facets of life.
Read the complete press release below
Stickers (and emoji alike!) have become a language of their own and help people find new ways to express their moods, reactions and experiences. With International Women’s Day coming up on March 8, we’ve compiled the top WhatsApp stickers, created by women and empowering women, that everyone should be using to celebrate!
- Shreya Doodles: Shreya is a female artist from India whose cute doodles have captured the hearts of over 212K followers on Instagram. Available for Android only.
- Salty: Salty is a fun sticker pack created by WhatsApp product designer, Alisa K., for those times when you’re proud to show some attitude. Alisa sought inspiration from emotions she saw on people’s faces, including her friends, and what she experiences every day. I think we can all relate! Available on Android and iOS.
- Fearless & Fabulous: Fearless & Fabulous is a compilation of strong, powerful, and diverse women. Created by illustrator and designer, Ann Shen, F&F celebrates grit, determination, spirit and love. Available on Android and iOS.
- Feminist: From Wonder Women to quotes from Maya Angelou, this is the ultimate sticker collection of everything female empowerment. Available for Android only.
- Dibujando los días: Whether you’re feeling like superwoman, or having a case of the Mondays, this sticker pack by Mexican artist Mayuli offers a sticker for any mood. Available for Android only.