If you are one that has sent WhatsApp messages by mistake and wish you hadn’t, then there is good news for you. The Delete for Everyone feature on WhatsApp is now available to all users. All you have to do is update to the latest version of WhatsApp. WhatsApp says, “Starting today you can now delete messages you sent by mistake — whether to one person or an entire group. Here's how it works: tap and hold on the message, choose “Delete,” and then “Delete for everyone.” You have seven minutes to delete the message after it's sent”. WhatsApp goes on to say, “This feature is rolling out for users around the world on the latest versions of iPhone, Android, Windows Phone as well as desktop. Both you and the message recipient must be using the latest version of WhatsApp for the message to be successfully deleted”.
The Delete for Everyone feature is new but WhatsApp is working on a bunch of new features as well. WhatsApp is said to be working on a group voice and video call feature. You can read more about the new feature here.
WhatsApp is also expected to launch its UPI based WhatsApp Pay feature in India by December. According to a report WhatsApp is in the final phase of testing its payments feature called WhatsApp Pay and the company’s employees are currently testing it out. WhatsApp has roped in three banks, State Bank of India, ICICI and HDFC banks to initially launch the feature with. The feature is said to be intuitive and simple and similar to sending an image, location or a video, users will be able to transfer funds without leaving the chat interface. You can read more about WhatsApp Pay here.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices