Adding a new advertising product to its line-up, Twitter India on Thursday rolled out sponsored "Moments" -- a new custom feature to enable brands partner with premium publishers and develop brand integrations.
"An increasing number of people are consuming Twitter 'Moments' than ever before, including those created by top publishers in sports, entertainment and news," Taranjeet Singh, Country Director, Twitter India, said in a statement.
To begin with, Maruti Suzuki and NDTV Car and Bike have come on board as partners in Asia Pacific.
"Sponsored Moments" give advertisers the ability to add a branded cover image to the "Moment" in question as well as insert their own brand's tweets into the round-up.
For publishers, "Moments" is an end-to-end solution for publishing and monetising all forms of content on the micro-blogging platform, including Tweets, photos, videos and GIFs.
It also allows publishers produce and tell stories about events easily.
"Sponsored Moments" are an extension of "In-Stream Video Sponsorships" which are customised programmes where brands and publishers are paired up on a one-on-one basis.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices