In this blog we will work on taking the Intel Developer Zone Website and changing it for Hololens experience
As we know we can run Windows 10 UWP 2d apps in Hololens this walkthrough will involve the same process.
Open up Visual Studio
Then we have to choose target and minimum version.
Two Things we need to change
In the Application tab the Start Page,
we have to change the start page to
and in Content Uri the Uri to
Now let’s run the app in Windows 10 UWP orientation to see if it works or not.
The option should be Debug Any CPU Local Machine.
The Site as it opens in UWP format.
Now it’s turn for Hololens experience.
I downloaded the emulator for Hololens and only the target needs to be changed to Hololens emulator
The emulator starts.
The IDZ website opens with Hololens experience.
It will be a very easy task to communicate the entire Intel Developer Zone Website experience with Microsoft Hololens
We can pan touch zoom the app anywhere you go.
You don’t need actual Hololens to build the app.
All 2D Windows 10 UWP apps are compatible for Microsoft Hololens.
The video for the experience using Hololens Emulator.
For more such intel resources and tools from Intel on Game, please visit the Intel® Game Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices