Nintendo has announced that Super Mario Run will arrive on Apple's iOS platform on December 15. Super Mario Run is one of the most awaited smartphone game and the excitement around the game grew several folds post the debut of Pokemon Go.
Super Mario Run will be free to try but the complete experience will cost a one-time fee of $9.99. The game will offer three different modes and will be available in 151 countries at the time of launch. The game will support multiple languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Dutch and traditional Chinese.
Super Mario Run was first announced in September at Apple's iPhone 7 launch event. The game was announced by Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto as an App Store exclusive. The app won't be an infinite-runner game but offer that familiar 2D Mario stage. Nintendo has been really slow to adapt to growing popularity of smartphone games. The company announced Miitomo in March, a social media application that allows players to create and dress their own Mii avatars.
With Super Mario Run, Nintendo is ideally looking at a smash hit but it will interesting to see whether iOS users pay for full access.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices