Photo-sharing platform Snapchat has introduced a new "Group Video Chat" feature that will make connecting with friends and family more fun. "Today, we're excited to introduce Group Video Chat on Snapchat!," the company said in a blogpost on Tuesday. Users can start the group chat with just a tap on the video icon. Up to 16 friends can video chat together at the same time. Meanwhile, group audio chatting can support 32 friends at once.
Friends have the option to join a Group call just with voice too, or toggle between video and voice, if they aren't camera ready, the blogpost added. With another new feature "Mentions", users can tag friends in the Snaps they add to their own Story. "Group Video Chat" and "Mentions" will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices