Microsoft is working on a call recordingWhere to buy 964 979 986 feature in Skype that will also support integration from third-party apps including Xsplit, Wirecast and Vmix. Windows 10 and Mac users will be able to record calls if they switch their desktop Skype client over to the "Content Creator" mode to place, record, import and edit recordings using apps like Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Audition, a Skype blog post said on Friday. Users are also given the choice to pick third-party software they prefer to use and Skype will support the integration.
Along with the new call record feature, Skype will also allow live-streaming a call on your YouTube channel or twitch stream allowing the users to customize the look and feel of the call. "Users can customise the look and feel of the call so they can be part of a live show ready for streaming to audiences of all sizes," the blog post added. Skype is going to debut the new recording integration next week at the NAB show in Las Vegas. "There's no need for additional recording or screen capture solutions. Skype will provide clean feeds of all group video call participants to your choice of NDI-enabled software," it added.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices