US-based technology firm Redmorph on Thursday forayed into the Indian market with its security solution for the Indian smartphone users.
Named "The Ultimate Privacy and Security Solution," the app allows users to control and protect their privacy and security online and visualise background functions of apps, OS and websites in real time.
The product is equipped with algorithms to audit all system and user apps to determine and minimise risks. With behavioural and predictive analysis, it uses contextual logic to identify and block suspicious or malicious apps.
"Consumers are finding it difficult to make informed decisions, allowing apps multiple permissions to access data due to permission fatigue. This could lead to misuse of user data. At Redmorph, we are committed to helping people better protect their privacy online," Abhay Edlabadkar, Founder and CEO of Redmorph, said in a statement.
The solution -- priced at Rs 50 per month with 21 days trial and available on Google Play Store -- monitors background behaviour and pro-actively prevents malicious apps from spying on banking, email, social and other critical apps.
Redmorph is a partner of Carnegie Mellon University's CyLab Privacy and Security Institute in the US.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices