Online prepaid recharge and bill payment service provider, Paytm, has launched its app for Nokia Lumia and Windows Phone smartphones, and the Nokia Asha Touch phones.
Paytm claims to have over 6 million users and aims to become no. 1 utility app in the recharges and bill payments category.
Commenting on the initiative Mr Harinder Takhar, CEO, Paytm says “At Paytm we have always strived to create a smooth experience for our users irrespective of their choice of device and this initiative is yet another effort to extend the world-class experience Paytm is known for to Nokia Asha and Windows Phone devices.”
Joe Devassy, Regional Head, Developer Experience for India Middle East Africa, Nokia said “Mobile wallet apps have gained immense popularity amongst the smartphone and feature phone users in India. This is primarily because consumers are looking for convenient ways to buy tickets and pay their bills.”
“We are very excited to partner with Paytm as through this partnership we are offering our Asha and Lumia consumers an ideal platform to recharge their phones and make payments while on the go. We look forward to Paytm support to provide great utility, accessibility and seamless experience to our consumers across price segments.”
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices