Video entertainment mobile app, nexGTV has partnered with Director, Imtiaz Ali to launch ‘SPOTLight’. The project will allow entertainers to develop original short videos across a variety of genres. nexGTV will carry selected videos under the ‘SPOTLight’ on its platform. Imtiaz Ali will then judge the top five most viewed videos on nexGTV every month and one video be be selected for the grand prize of Rs. 1 lakh.
Read the complete press release below
India's biggest subscription-driven video entertainment mobile app nexGTV has partnered with acclaimed director Imtiaz Ali to launch a new project called ‘SPOTLight’.
Under the project, entertainers will develop original short videos across a variety of genres including horror, satire, drama, social, poetry, comedy original music, fiction and reality. NexGTV will carry selected videos under the program ‘SPOTLight’ on its well established ‘TV on mobile’ platform, which reaches out to millions of users. Imtiaz Ali will judge top five-viewed videos on nexGTV every month and select one video for the grand prize of INR 1 lakh.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Abhesh Verma, COO, nexGTV, said, “Spotlight means centre stage, and that is exactly what we are looking to offer those bitten by the creative bug. By bringing someone of Imtiaz’s class and caliber, we are offering a unique chance to not just independent video content creators but to everybody to discover and showcase their talent in order to get it judged by a Master of the Craft. The cash prize is meant as an incentive to encourage the aspiring video content creators to channel their creativity and further innovate.”
Imtiaz Ali added, “India, today, is brimming with talented individuals just looking for ways to express themselves through their creativity. ‘SPOTLight’ gives them the perfect stage to channel their genius to create something that resonates with the public. I am glad to be involved in such a wonderful initiative and will look forward to seeing the best entries.”
NexGTV’s ‘SPOTLight’ promises to be more than a talent discovery campaign by providing upcoming entertainers a platform to reach out to larger audience while simultaneously helping them monetize their content. Individuals, who wish to participate, need to just log on to https://www.nexgtvspotlight.com/ now to create their account and upload their unique creation.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices