Netflix, the video streaming service, has now enabled storage of downloaded videos on an SD cardWhere to buy 2745 1172, for compatible mobile devices. Users can now set up SD card as the location for downloads on their mobile devices for offline viewing of Netflix content.
Here’s how it works
1. From the Netflix app, tap the Menu icon
2. Scroll down and tap App Settings.
3. Under the Downloads heading, tap Download Location.
4. Select where you would like to store your downloads. This will change the storage location of future downloads. Titles you have already downloaded will remain where they are.
Back in November, the streaming giant had enabled downloads for mobile devices. This is the first time the company offered this feature, which targets countries like India where broadband and LTE speeds are not fast enough to support high quality streaming.
See Also:Netflix in India: A year in review
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices