Microsoft has rolled out a new feature on its 'Teams' service which will allow guest access to all Office 365Where to buy 69000 14990 commercial and education customers. The feature will allow Office 365 users to add people from outside their company to a team, so the guests can participate in chats, join meetings, collaborate on documents and more.
"Beginning today, anyone with an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) account can be added as a guest in Teams," said Lori Wright, General Manager, Microsoft Teams, in a statement late of Monday. "That means anyone with one of the more than 870 million user accounts across Microsoft commercial Cloud services and third-party Azure AD integrated apps, can be added as a guest in Teams," Wright added.
The guest access comes with the ability for IT enterprises to centrally manage how guests participate within their Office 365Where to buy 69000 14990 environment. IT admins can view, add or revoke a guest's access whenever needed. The company also said that 125,000 organisations in 181 markets now use 'Teams', as compared to 30,000 organisations in 145 markets in January.
Microsoft has also rolled out Outlook add-ins including Evernote, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Translator, Nimble, OnePlaceMail, Outlook Customer Manager, Smartsheet and Trello for Android.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices