This guide contains steps to create Internet of Things (IoT) projects in C/C++, using the Intel® System Studio. The Intel System Studio contains plug-ins for Eclipse* that allows you to connect to, update, and program IoT projects on a compatible board. You can take advantage of the example projects and sample code, manage connections to multiple IoT boards, update the middleware libraries on your board, and more.
The version of the Intel System Studio covered in this guide provides support for the following boards in C/C++:
- Intel® IoT Gateway
- MinnowBoard MAX*
For steps to create and work with Java projects, see the Intel® System Studio User Guide for Java*.
- You have already set up and connected your IoT board to your host computer. For steps, see the following:
- For supported gateways, see the Getting Started with Intel® IoT Gateways using the Intel® IoT Developer Kit.
- If you have a Windows host system, it must have Windows* 8 or above.
- If you have a Linux host system, Ubuntu* 16.04 is supported.
- You must have an internet connection to run the Intel® System Studio and create projects.
The following table summarizes the IoT platforms, target operating systems, and programming languages supported by the Intel® System Studio.
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices