This guide contains all the information you need to assemble your own commercial developer kit, from the hardware components you'll need to the software you'll use to communicate with each component of your Internet of Things (IoT) project.
With the release of Intel® IoT Developer Kit version 3.5, Intel introduced support for projects built using an Intel® IoT Gateway -- a component that connects devices for generating intelligence without replacing existing infrastructure. Use the Intel IoT Developer Kit to connect your Intel IoT Gateway to sensor or edge devices. You can then program user applications for the Intel IoT Gateway using Intel IoT Developer Kit tools, such as the Intel® System Studio IoT Edition and Intel® XDK.
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices