Instagram will soon let users upload videos that are up to a minute long. Previously, the maximum length of a video one could upload was 15 seconds. On its official blog, Instagram stated, “We want to bring you fun, flexible and creative ways to create and watch video on Instagram. As part of our continued commitment, you’ll soon have the flexibility to tell your story in up to 60 seconds of video. This is one step of many you’ll see this year.” The company also announced that it is bringing back the feature that allowed iOS users to create videos by stitching together multiple clips from their camera roll.
Instagram says in its post that the time people spend watching videos has increased by more than 40% in the last six months. As such, it hopes that longer videos will help people create “more diverse stories.” The update for longer videos is rolling out from today, and will be available for everyone in the coming months. The multi-clip video update for iOS users will be available this week, as a part of Instagram v7.19 for iOS.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices