Instagram already allows users to post multiple photos and videos in a single gallery with its photo albums feature which was introduced back in February.. However, until now, one could only post square aspect ratio images using the feature. In a Twitter post on Tuesday, Instagram announced that users can now post both landscape and portrait photos.
However, users will have to choose between creating landscape or portrait albums and both formats cannot be used in a single album. The number of photos per album is still limited to a total of 10.
The new capability is now being rolled out to Instagram users worldwide. Any image that a user wishes to post can be selected and will retain its aspect ratio when posted on Insta. If the new feature is not functioning on your Instagram app, you should wait a while as the update may take some time to reach all users.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices