Popular photo-sharing platform Instagram is rolling out a new feature that helps users search and add GIF stickers to their Instagram "Stories".
"When you tap to add a sticker to a photo or video in stories, you'll now see a new GIF option. Tap it to open a library full of hundreds of thousands of moving stickers powered by GIPHY," the Facebook-owned company wrote in a blog post late on Tuesday.
Users can also browse through currently trending topics on "GIPHY" platform or search their collection to find a sticker.
"From bouncing letters and twirling hearts to dancing cats and pizza in space, these animated stickers help you make any photo or video funny, interesting or creative," the company added.
The photo-sharing platform will also roll out a feature that allows users to upload photos and videos of any size to their story, so they never have to lose part of a photo or edit anybody out of a group video.
"When you upload a photo or video, pinch to share it in its original dimensions, whether it's square, portrait or landscape. Any extra room will be filled with a custom colour gradient that matches what you've shared," the company added.
The GIF stickers feature is available as part of Instagram version 29 for both iOS and Android devices.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices