When the Apple IPhone X was launched last year, several developers updated the design of their apps in accordance with the iPhone XWhere to buy 1019 88700 101000’s display. Google, however, waited till April to announce that it will ‘soon’ release a design upgrade to its Inbox for iOS app. Two months after the announcement, the company has finally rolled out a 144MB update to the app saying that the latest version will now support the costliest iPhone ever.
On the App Store, the updated text reads, “Now supports iPhone XWhere to buy 1019 88700 101000”, and you can find Version 1.3.180617 written against it. According to a report by The Verge, this update brings with it a new look to the whole app by removing the black bars on the top and bottom of the screen so that it can fill the edge-to-edge display of the iPhone X that has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The updates are in lines with Apple’s ‘iOS 11 App Update Requirements’ that it announced in May this year. “iOS 11 delivers innovative features and the redesigned App Store to hundreds of millions of customers around the world. Your apps can deliver more intelligent, unified, and immersive experiences with Core ML, ARKit, new camera APIs, new Sirikit domains, Apple Music integration, drag and drop for iPad, and more. Starting July 2018, all iOS app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 11 SDK and must support the Super Retina display of iPhone XWhere to buy 1019 88700 101000,” Apple has said in a post.
Google also released updates for the web version of Gmail recently. It is developing and rolling out new interface updates based on Material Design, to its apps. It recently announced plans to phase out the old Gmail design and said that the rollout for the redesign will start from July. It released a timeline to prepare users and organisations to move to the new Gmail design. Every user will have to move to the new Gmail design by the end of the year.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices