Google has released its Classroom app for Android and iOS platforms. The classroom app help students and teachers communicate better and can be used by anyone with a Google Apps for Education account.
The Classroom mobile app offers the same features as the web interface launched by Google last year, along with a few new additions. The internet giant has added the ability of clicking photos for documentation and sharing from other apps via the Classroom app.
The new feature could be useful for students who can snap photos directly from their assignment page in the mobile application. Students can easily take pictures of their science project or a simple drawing of a family tree. If accidently, a student is unable to submit their homework in the class, they can just click the picture and submit it via the Classroom app. Google has released a video to show how the Classroom App works.
Users will be able to share their saved documents from with the Classroom App to other apps. Google has also added offline caching, so the documents stored in the app are available to you all the time, even if their is no internet/ data connectivity. Google has added an “archive class” button, which allows students to remove a class once it’s over. Even if the class is archived students will be able to retake a class or submit an assignment in read-only mode. Apart from this Google has launched a teacher’s assignments page on the web, which will give teachers access to any assignment from any class at a given time.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices