Google has finally brought the combined inbox feature, a long awaited feature, to its Gmail app. The feature is pretty simple and looks well executed as it combines all your linked email accounts to give you a combined inbox. If you have IMAP or POP accounts (like Yahoo and Outlook) linked in your Gmail app, emails from those accounts will also show up in your combined inbox as well.
The latest update to Gmail brings conversation view to IMAP and POP accounts. This functionality was limited to your Gmail accounts till now. So, now all your non-Gmail accounts will also show up as stacked conversations.
Other new features include a better smart search for faster searches, more responsive animations, larger attachment previews and single tap save to drive functionality.
The update is now available and will be rolling out gradually. Users will be getting the new update in the coming weeks.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices