Gaana has added a voice assistant to its app on Android, with the iOS app rolling out soon. The music streaming app already supports 13 languages and is also available on Web platforms. The company claims to have more than 60 million monthly active users. Gaana recently announced integration on all Google Home devices.
Read the complete Press Release below.
Gaana, India’s favorite music app, has taken a lead to bring Voice Assistant on the Gaana app interface. This feature has been in beta for the last 3 months and seeing overwhelming success, Gaana has now released this to the entire user base on Android (iOS coming soon). This will enable users to play their favorite songs using Voice as a primary action medium. Gaana already supports 13 languages. Users can now stream songs by saying ‘Play Channa Mereya', play songs from their favorite artist by saying ‘ Play Arijit songs’, or revel in their mood by saying ‘Play Romantic songs’, etc.
Prashan Agarwal, CEO Gaana, said, ‘We believe Voice to be the next frontier in technology evolution and want to bring the convenience of Voice assistant to our users. Now a user can use his Voice to play songs of his choice on Gaana. This is also a critical feature as the next 100 mn customers coming on the internet will be from rural India and will use Voice as their primary tool to navigate interfaces. This is in line with our philosophy to bring the latest innovation to the Indian customer.'
Gaana also recently announced its integration on all Google Home devices. The idea is to make user’s home music listening experience on Gaana better by increasing convenience and ambient outreach - through streaming on Chromecast or Android TV. Both Google and Gaana have tapped in to their pragmatic market experience and technological expertise to make the experience and the joy of listening as seamless as possible.
Gaana is available on Android, iOS and Web and has more than 60 mn monthly active users. It has continuously made its services synonymous to technological prowess and proliferation. Gaana is present across multivariate android platforms like Android Auto, Google Chromecast, Android Go OS for lower range smartphones and even the forthcoming Android TV. This in addition to the Google Home compatibility is Gaana's attempt at integrating to provide the users an all-round experience.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices