After being one of the first to launch a Payments Bank in India, Airtel is taking another stride by integrating UPI on its digital platform. Also known as Unified Payments Interface, UPI has been a boon to online monetary transactions. Now, you don't have to wait for hours to add a beneficiary or even jump through multiple hoops just to conduct a transaction. All of that can now be done in a few minutes.
Here is what Airtel has to say about its Payments Bank UPI.
With Airtel Payments Bank UPI, you will be able to access all your bank accounts from a single app, which is extremely helpful if you have multiple bank accounts. It also lets you pay your bills for utilities, shopping and more without the need to rifle through your wallet or purse. Further, the system works 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So you’ll always be able to use it. This is especially useful in the current festive season where you’ll be buying things left, right, and center.
All you need to do is download the My Airtel app and start reaping the benefits of the newest way to pay.
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices