It’s not too late . . . yet. But we need your abstracts for the Intel® HPC Developer Conference 2017 by August 18. We need you, the innovators of the industry, to share your knowledge and insights with the next generation of developers. Don’t miss this chance to share your work with industry movers and shakers (like Dev King!) along with top level decision makers within the HPC industry.
But don’t procrastinate another second. It’s time to get those abstracts in now. Get them in right here:
Intel HPC Developer Conference 2017 Call for Abstracts site
- Parallel Programming: Parallelism is critical to achieving performance at all levels of the computing landscape, from small edge devices to the largest supercomputers.
- High Productivity Languages: Helping drive not only emerging research in HPC but also being deployed at scale in Big Data/Machine Learning HPC environments.
- Artificial Intelligence: Machine/Deep Learning is transforming everything from self-driving cars to health care analytics.
- Systems: Configuration, Management & Cloud – Standing up HPC systems, keeping them healthy and running optimally is challenging at any scale.
- Enterprise: Sharing how real-world enterprise can harness the power of analytics and AI to drive competitive advantage.
- Visualization Development: Enabling high performance, interactive and high-fidelity (up to photo-realistic) CPU-based rendering using libraries for IA
Can’t Publish but Still Want to Participate?
The Intel HPC Developer Conference 2017, November 11-12 will be held in Denver, Colorado, immediately prior to SC17. Find the tools and resources you need to modernize your code, fuel your passion, and connect with others in the industry. Register now for free admission to this conference.*
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone