In a bid to deliver exclusive online content, Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered "SocialMob," a music and content app, on Monday announced its official launch in India. Developed by Kochi-based Padath Infotainment, the app aims at connecting like-minded individuals globally who share similar social interests in music, food, entertainment, food and travel, the company said in a statement. "With 'SocialMob,' we aspire to provide a secure platform for music aficionados and uplift independent artists across the globe," said Aghin Johnson, CEO at Padath Infotainment.
With the "AI engine," the app will present recommendations for users based on their psychology and preference in various genres. "By leveraging AI, we are able to connect users with similar interests and create one global community," Johnson added. "SocialMob" claims it currently represents over 500 independent artists from around the world along with an "off-beat magazine" publishing articles by in-house content writers and bloggers.
The company plans to promote in-house projects, "SocialMob" and "Muses Studio" which will focus on promoting independent Indian music, aiming at a 10 million user base in the next five years. To increase the user-app interaction, "SocialMob" comes with an "Instant Messaging" feature to let the users exchange real-time messages.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices