The 18 how-to Intel® IoT Technology code samples are now available in C++. These applications are part of a series of how-to code sample exercises using the Intel® IoT Developer Kit, Intel® IoT Gateway, Intel® Edison board, cloud platforms, APIs, and other technologies, and are designed for anyone interested in learning IoT development.
A complete list of these C++ code sample titles is provided below, along with their links to instructions and code.
From these exercises, developers will learn how to:
- Connect the Intel® IoT Gateway or Intel® Edison board, computing platforms designed for prototyping and producing IoT computing products.
- Interface with the Arduino 101* (branded Genuino 101* in some countries) IO or Intel® Edison board and sensor repository using MRAA and UPM from the Intel® IoT Developer Kit, a complete hardware and software solution to help developers explore the IoT and implement innovative projects.
- Run these code samples in the Intel® System Studio IoT Edition to create applications that interact with sensors and actuators, enabling a quick start for developing software for the Intel® Edison board.
- Set up a MQTT-based server using Microsoft Azure*, IBM Bluemix*, Amazon Web Services (AWS)*, or different cloud machine-to-machine messaging services based on the industry standard MQTT protocol.
- Invoke the services of APIs including Twilio* for sending text messages, the United States Geological Survey (USGS) for accessing earthquake data, and Weather Underground* for accessing weather data.
For more such intel Modern Code and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Modern Code
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices