Panasonic TH-L40SV7D Price in India
Panasonic TH-L40SV7D Brief Description
Panasonic TH-L40SV7D Specification
- Media Player
- Hotel mode
- Eco Ambient sensor
Other Popular Deals
- Panasonic develops new bendable Lithium ion battery
Flexible smartphones may be the next big thing, but having a completely bendable phone also requires all components to...03 - Oct - 2016
- Panasonic Eluga Note with 5.5-inch FHD display launched at Rs. 13,290
Panasonic has launched its Eluga Note phablet in India at Rs. 13,290. The device sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display...04 - Jul - 2016
- Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 with 5.5-inch HD display, 3GB RAM launched at Rs. 10,499
Panasonic has launched the Eluga Mark 2 smartphone in India. Priced at Rs. 10,499, the Eluga Mark 2 will be exclusively...22 - Nov - 2016
Latest Forum discussions on Panasonic TH-L40SV7D
- Panasonic th-l32x30d /th-l32x33d
Hi, I would like to buy Panasonic TH-L32X30D, LED TV. How is the picture and audio performance? I think HD is enough for a 32' TV. The specs are listed here [url=http://www.panasonic.co.in/wps/portal/home/products/digitalav/tv/vieraledlcdtv/xseries/l32x30d]VIERA TH-L32X30D | Panasonic[/url] and some of them are IPS Alpha LED LCD Panel, Dynamic...
- Aroraanant15/03/2012If you wanna pick one among these two then pick L32X30D. And have a look at Samsung 5 Series 32D5000 LED as well.And if you want to a better than that also then check out 32D5900 As I haven't compared myself the panasonic and samung LEDs so I can't comment which one is better.But have compared samsung LEDs with many other like sony and few other...
- Panasonic th-l32e5d fhd led vs samsung eh5000r
Hello Friends, After searching lot, about LCD vs LED. I finally decided - after visiting the shops and compairing - to get LED TV as the quality matters than the size for me. I planning to buy 32' LED and Full HD tv on this Dasahra. so please help me to decide in following two models. Panosonic TH-L32E5D - Cost around 38.5K -...
- Aroraanant16/10/2012For the price Samsung EH5000 is really a very good option, nothing beats it at that price. Now if you want the best non 3D LED TV, then you can can have a look at Samsung ES5600. It will cost you minimum 40-42k
- Minion16/10/2012Samsung 32Eh5000 is a very good budget led TV and is available for 32k.you could get Sony 32EX650 for around 40k.
- Sirfamol8517/10/2012[QUOTE=aroraanant;1767688]For the price Samsung EH5000 is really a very good option, nothing beats it at that price. Now if you want the best non 3D LED TV, then you can can have a look at Samsung ES5600. It will cost you minimum 40-42k[/QUOTE] Thank you for reply. Samsung dont have any problems?, means I am not an expert, but just wanted to...
- Viera th-l32d25 lcd led---panasonic price
hi, Whats best price of this model? OR Kindly suggest any other Panasonic Full HD 32 inches LCD-LED TV with approximate price. Thx Hi, Price quoted by dealer is 45k. Is it okay?
- D6bmg16/09/2011I can't see any link of which you are talking about. :unsure:
- Ranadive17/09/2011Check out few of the online stores. You might get a good bargain. [url=http://www.infibeam.com/TVs/i-Panasonic-Viera-LED-TV-TH/P-E-HE-Panasonic-TH-L32D25.html]Buy Panasonic Viera TH-L32D25, 32 Inch LED TV Price, Best LED TV India - Infibeam.com[/url]
- Joshiks717/09/2011Hi How safe and reliable is LETS BUY.COM for shopping? Price for same model here is Rs 39k only? Whats user experience of forum member about this site?
- Samsung 48h5500 48 inches or panasonic viera th-50as610d 50 inches - advice needed!
I decided to buy a new LED TV this festival season. I narrowed down my choices to the Samsung 48H5500 48 inches OR Panasonic Viera TH-50AS610D 50 inches. My main usage would be watching HD or Full HD Movies and TV Shows. So, which of the above televisions would be better in regards to picture quality, smooth cinematic quality reproduction,...
- Mohit920615/10/2014Both are very good TVs.You could also consider Sony Bravia KLV-48R482B.
- Minion15/10/2014[QUOTE=aditya5singh;2167900]I decided to buy a new LED TV this festival season. I narrowed down my choices to the Samsung 48H5500 48 inches OR Panasonic Viera TH-50AS610D 50 inches. My main usage would be watching HD or Full HD Movies and TV Shows. So, which of the above televisions would be better in regards to picture quality, smooth...
- Mitraark24/10/2014[QUOTE=Minion;2169176]Your budget?[/QUOTE] 75,000 I guess. Saw the Panasonic 610D on display last week, picture quality looked really , really good. Vague, I know, but people usually go with Sony Samsung LG TVs, Panasonic could easily rival all of their models.
- Need help for display with panasonic tv-th-l24c20d as a monitor for my pc
Hi everyone, I have just purchased Pocessor - AMD Phenom II x6 1055 T, Motherboard -Gigabyte 880GM-USB3. I have Panasonic TV- TH-L24C20D which is I want to use as a monitor. I am using windows7 x64 bit. I connected the above monitor(Panasonic LCD TV) with HDMI cable. I tried different resolution setting but monitor is not showing clearity. Please...
- Acewin17/12/2011if you have a spare monitor try to connect that and then try to setup dual monitor. Though your TV should detect the signals
- Cilus17/12/2011Sanju, I think you need some calibration of the LCD TV to get the picture properly. I think ico and Vickybat have some experience regarding this case. Send them Visitor msg to look at your thread.